Thanks to all of you who stopped by our table on Club Day. Wintery weather cut the day short and we missed those who didn’t have a chance to come by. For anyone wanting to find out more about the club and our meetings/work days, don’t hesitate to contact our awesome advisor Dave Lerman or even more awesome club President Sara Elizabeth.
Wonderful to see the usual faces and we had a very productive meeting! Items covered/decided:
- Feedback on signs -change Organic to Community, add in PVCC, the green w/white text for design 1 as the first choice and 2 as the second.
- Ideas on posting flyers around campus
- Need generic email -David
- Club day -setup @ 8:30, Sara will make centerpiece with herbs, David getting laptop/projector, Erin covering early afternoon shift
- Work days -start 1st week in March, time/day tba
- Compost -David on Mondays, Sara on Wednesdays, Erin on Fridays
Please comment with any topics you want to cover in our 1/21 meeting.
Our official meeting are now on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of every month. Next meeting is on 1/24/2001. Place to be announced, stay tuned!
Spring semester is poised to start and with it, Club Day! Visit our table to talk about plans for this year and joining in on meetings and work days.
Spring Club Day will be held on Wednesday Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
2011 spring semester starts on January 18 and we are excited to see what this season will bring. Stay tuned for info on official club meetings and work days.
For 2011 we’re growing in all directions! From new crops and growing methods to community outreach , stay tuned for all of the changes in store for PVCC’s Horticulture club!